Payment is to be made in advance at the time of booking a room
Advance amount = Taxi fare (where necessary) + 10% of the estimated treatment
- The balance amount must be paid at the time of admission into the hospital.
- Guests from foreign countries must make the advance remittances and bill payments in their own currency
Details of our Bank Account
Points to be noted
- Patients should take an appointment before coming to the Hospital.
- Consultation is chargeable.
- Patients should bring all their previous medical reports at the time of consultation. They should also bring the drugs which they have been using.
- Rooms should be booked in advance. Advance payment has to be made for the purpose.
- Minimum number of days for admission is 7 days. The minimum period required for treatment of any chronic sickness is 15-21 days.
- The treatment must be undergone willingly.
- Patients must be willing to accept a vegetarian diet. Diet is the mainstay of naturopathic treatment.
- Patients are not permitted to have any food from outside. Diet as prescribed by the Doctor will be provided by the hospital.
- Smoking, use of alcohols, chewing gum etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Patients should buy and read at least two books during their stay in the hospital and can use our library books as well.
- Patients must bring three bath towels, three bed sheets, a plate and a cup and loose cotton dress, pyjama/churidar for yoga and a torch.
- Each patient is advised to learn and follow all the possible treatments by themselves during their stay in the hospital as directed.
- Patients must avoid, if possible, all valuables during their stay in the hospital.
- Prior permission must be taken before outing.
- Visitors and phone calls are allowed only during 1 pm to 3 pm and 5.30 pm to 7 pm
- Everyone is requested to keep the hospital and campus clean.
5.00 - 5.30 Wake up, Attend Nature’s call, Prakrithi-coffee
5.30 - 6.30 Yoga
6.30 - Herbal Juice
6.30 - 7.30 Hydrotherapy/Walking
7.30 - 8.00 Sun Bath
8.00 - 8.30 Breakfast
8.30 - 9.30 Consultation
9.30 - 10.00 Relaxation
10.00 - 11.30 Treatments
11.30 - 12.00 Raw Diet
12.00 - 1.00 Treatments
1.00 - 2.00 Lunch
2.00 - 3.00 Relaxation
3.00 - Herbal Juice
3.00 - 4.00 Treatments
4.00 - Prakrithi-coffee
4.30 - 5.30 Yoga
5.30 - 6.00 Sun Bath
6.00 - 6.45 Walking
7.00 - 8.00 Dinner
8.00 - 8.45 Prayer & Meditation
9.00 - Sleep